Thursday, January 05, 2006

st: Re: A dialog box to perform simulations.

Dear Michael, Lazy!! I don't think so. I think tired or distractedmaybe. I have very few hours of sleeping lately. And too many things to do. That's why I am so slow today on such as basic things as findit. But I'll keep it up. I promise to always start with stata's help before posting anything to the list. New resolution for the new year. Best regards. Amadou.

--------------------------------------------

----- Original Message ----- From: <adiallo5@worldbank.org> To: <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu> Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2006 2:05 PM Subject: st: Re: A dialog box to perform simulations. > > Dear Michael, > True, I did not read carefully. Apologies. > Now, I got it. I now know how to use di _request(). > I will try to adapt it in my program. > What are the built-in dialogs you mentionned? As I said > I am neophyt, so I apologize if I sound somehow boring. > Best regards. > Amadou. -findit dialog- turns up many answers to your questions. You do not sound "boring", more like lazy perhaps... Read the statalist faq -- use the help available in Stata before posting such a basic (yet broad) question to the list. Michael Blasnik michael.blasnik@verizon.net -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* * For searches and help try: * http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/findit.html * http://www.stata.com/support/statalist/faq * http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/


Tag:


Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?