Thursday, February 23, 2006

st: panel ploter

From a panel dataset (20 countries, 1960-2000) I need a plot where in axisx is one vble, in axis y the other, and the points are the countries I don`t know how to do it, someone could hepl me? I`ve tried: graph twoway scatter y x, msymbol(o)


* * For searches and help try: * * *


Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?