Thursday, February 16, 2006

st: Test for data grouping

I have a variable x with data that belong to three groups. I would like to know if the data x in these three groups are significantly different from each other (mean and variance) and different from x as a whole. Which test is the best for this and how to do it? I was thinking about Anova, but it is usually for several different variables, can it be used for one variable by group?


__________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around * * For searches and help try: * * *


Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?